Consortium leader: University of Óbuda
Consortium partners: 3DHISTECH Development Ltd., ELKH Natural Sciences Research Center
Project ID: 2019-1-3-1-KK-2019-00007
Project title: Creating an innovation service base for the development of diagnostic, therapeutic and research cyber medicine systems
3DHISTECH Development Ltd. support amount: 800.003.021 HUF
Grant amount of the ELKH Natural Sciences Research Center: HUF 189,958,019
Amount of support: 100%
Duration of implementation: 2020.
The aim of the project is to establish, operate and maintain a competence center at the University of Óbuda in close cooperation with the consortium partners, which is suitable for market-oriented research activities in the field of medical information systems. The competence center targets the widest possible range of medical IT application and development:
- Patient, patient sample, measurement result, image, learning database improvements;
- Encryption and transmission of patient data; development of medical histology and cell research measurement tools and treatment programs; routines for image and measurement result data sets and treatment forms for diagnostic and research purposes; management and evaluation of parametric, artificial intelligence-based and tissue, cellular and genetic information, results.
- Development of software forms for tracking and analyzing physiological or pathophysiological metabolic abnormalities obtained in vivo in the field of diabetes.
- Simultaneous application of modern computer modeling and state-of-the-art tumor models to design and optimize treatment protocols.
- For a special field of medical informatics, the collection of frameworks, goals and results of animal experiments, and then the support of their evaluations, which helps to reduce the number of animal experiments.
To this end, the partners of the competence center develop their initial operational and business policy during the project preparation, followed by the appropriate organizational structure to meet the project application objectives and to support the consortium partners’ own research and business strategies. In order to significantly meet the human resource needs of the competence center, the participating consortium and non-consortium partners, and the medical informatics industry, the University of Óbuda sets the development and launch of medical informatics-related courses as a strategic goal.